1. One cabbage.
2. Shred and set aside.
3. Cook the noodles and cut the tomatoes into pieces.
4. Wash coriander and green onions.
5. Cut into chopped green onion, put the coriander into a bowl, pour in sesame oil, vinegar, and salt.
6. After the oil is hot, add the small pepper, ginger, and tomato cubes, and fry until the soup is thick.
7. Into the cabbage.
8. Add soy sauce, salt, and stir-fry to mature.
9. Add the cooked noodles and spread them evenly on the cabbage.
10. Change the heat to low, cover the pot, and simmer for about three minutes until the cooked noodles are heated through.
11. Turn off the heat, pour in the coriander, and mix thoroughly. The platter is ready to eat.