1. Take an appropriate amount of meat, add cooking wine, 10ml light soy sauce, a little pepper and cornstarch, mix thoroughly and marinate (add a little water).
2. Peel and diced cherry tomatoes.
3. Wash the beans, remove both ends, and cut into strips with an oblique knife.
4. Finely chop ginger and dice green onions.
5. The cabbage gang is cut into sections and then into strips.
6. Add oil and eight peppers to the pan and stir-fry until fragrant. The marinated minced meat is first cooked. This is the fried meat.
7. Knead the dough smoothly with cold water and let stand. When the vegetables and meat are ready, roll the dough out, sprinkle it on the dough, roll it up, and cut it out in the middle.
8. Fold the cut face into strips, this is the cut noodles.
9. Use the remaining oil in the pot, add the beans and ginger, stir and stir well.
10. Add the cabbage gang and green onions, stir and stir well.
11. Add salt and water and mix thoroughly. (Don’t have the water over the vegetables) If you cook more at one time, add water in the middle.
12. Put the noodles in after the water is boiled, don't put it in the middle, keep the gas. (About 12 minutes of simmering)
13. Add vinegar, light soy sauce, chicken powder and sesame oil to the mashed garlic and mix thoroughly.
14. When the dough is simmered, add the cherry tomatoes and meat and mix thoroughly.
15. Pour the bowl of juice into the cooked noodles and mix thoroughly. This is the cooked noodles.
16. Served noodles.
Add water to the braised noodles, and the water must not pass the vegetables, otherwise the noodles will stick together.