1. Wash the beans and select sections, wash the tomatoes and cabbage, cut the fish balls in half, cut the crab sticks into sections, fry the eggs for later use, and use the steamed noodles I bought for the noodles.
2. Put oil in the pan, add a few peppers and fennel when the oil is hot, add garlic, and stir-fry the beans over high heat. Add light soy sauce and a spoonful of sugar after one-third of it is cooked.
3. Add cabbage, tomatoes, fish balls, crab sticks, eggs, and stir fry with some salt. After the beans are half-cooked, add purified water. If you like wet, add more water, if you like dry, add less water, then cook for two minutes.
4. Use a spoon to get some of the soup and put it in a bowl for later use
5. Spread the noodles evenly on the vegetables, sprinkle with chopped green onions, pour the soup from the previous step on the noodles to make the noodles more flavorful, and simmer with a lid.
6. When the soup is almost absorbed, turn off the heat and continue to simmer for 8 minutes before it is out of the pot.
You can add potatoes, carrots, squid and other dishes according to your preference.