1. Remove the internal organs of the hairtail, clean and chop into pieces.
2. Shred green onion and slice ginger.
3. The octopus is marinated for 1 hour with ginger, scallions, 1 teaspoon of light soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of cooking wine, 1 gram of salt, pepper, and five-spice powder.
4. After marinating the octopus, spread a layer evenly with flour.
5. Put the oil in the pot and heat it for 60%. Add the hairtail and fry on a low fire.
6. Fry until the shape is set, turn it over, and fry the other side.
7. Until the two sides become golden.
8. Take out the excess grease and control it.
9. In addition, start the pot, put in the oil, and the scallion and ginger will taste out of the pot.
10. Put in the hairtail.
11. Add 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, 1 teaspoon of sugar, half a teaspoon of vinegar, and 1 tablespoon of water. Boil for a while.
12. The process of boiling should be constantly turning over until the soup is thick and ready to be out of the pot.
The octopus is marinated for a while in advance to be delicious.