1. Prepare the materials. Taro Aberdeen bought in the supermarket. Peel and cut in half. Cut the pork belly into larger pieces.
2. Fire. Stir-fried pork belly. Fry out the oil. Golden on both sides.
3. Add chopped ginger and garlic and continue to fry.
4. When you see that the oil is almost out, put the little taro down. Add soy sauce and stir fry.
5. Stir-fry for a while and then add water to simmer. If the taro is not cooked, you can add a little more water.
6. Collect the juice. Put green onions and parsley. finished. Check that the taro is cooked without cutting it with a shovel.
7. It's ready to eat.
8. Stir fry some greens and eat together.