Cut the ribs into sections, blanch 3 times, and drain.
Pour oil in the pot, put ginger slices and garlic cloves in the cold oil.
When the oil is hot, place the ribs on medium heat and fry on both sides until slightly yellow.
Turn to low heat, add white sugar, stir and fry until melted, add white vinegar, cooking wine, and dark soy sauce.
After the color is uniform, quickly add black vinegar and 2 teaspoons of soy sauce along the edge of the pot over high heat.
Black vinegar has a rich and tangy taste.
Add hot water without ribs and add green onions. Add the right amount of salt.
Bring to a boil, turn to medium heat, don’t cover.
Simmer for 25 minutes.
After the water level drops to two-thirds of the ribs, turn to high heat and collect the juice.
Put a teaspoon of soy sauce and a moderate amount of salt.
Collect the juice to one-third, the pan is about 5 mm deep, and turn off the heat.
When the ribs are stewed, the rice is washed and soaked for about 10 minutes.
Pour out the soaked rice water and refill it. The water surface is about 3 cm from the rice surface.
Put chopped green onion, some salt, a spoonful of sesame oil or other cooking oil.
Put the ribs into the rice one by one, in a small pot, just put a few pieces.
Add a teaspoon of soy sauce and a few spoons of ribs soup.
Heat on high heat, then turn to low heat after boiling, stirring constantly.
When it becomes a rice, add two spoons of pork ribs soup and mix well.
Turn off the heat, cover and let stand for 5 minutes to allow crispy rice to form at the bottom of the pot.
1. The ribs should be small, try to choose the brittle bones.
2. I like to eat claypot rice with distinct grains. The rice should be Thai fragrant rice, and the water level should drop by 0.5 cm, but the heat should be controlled and cooked slowly.
3. After the ribs are stewed, the taste is not thick enough, do not re-collect the juice. Just add salt to the soaked rice.
4. After collecting the juice, the remaining bottom juice is very important. After filtering it, add it to the rice, and keep as much bottom juice as possible.
5. If you like more side dishes, you can try to cook it with rice, but personal opinion, you will not be able to taste the dry smell of claypot rice.