1. Prepare fresh spare ribs and quail eggs
2. Boiled quail eggs, peeled, rinsed and drained
3. Boil water in the pot, put the ribs and pour in the cooking wine, and blanch the water to remove excess oil and impurities.
4. The blanched ribs are immediately placed in cold water and let cool. Rinse several times, rinse and drain.
5. Pour the bottom oil into the pot and heat it, add the pepper and star anise to fry until fragrant, then add the onion, ginger, garlic and saute
6. Add this delicious soul seasoning Pixian bean paste, Yipin fresh soy sauce, sugar and stir-fry to make red oil
7. Put the ribs on high heat and quickly stir-fry until the ribs are evenly coated with seasonings
8. Add appropriate amount of water and simmer over high heat
9. When the ribs are simmered until six mature, add quail eggs and stew
10. Add salt and monosodium glutamate to the stewed ribs when they mature
11. The soup 㸆 when the raw materials are fully flavored, you can enjoy it out of the pot
12. Put the nutritious roasted pork ribs with quail eggs into the container and you're done
13. Served with breakfast bag, fried shrimp, milk
14. Ribs and quail eggs are both super nutritious ingredients. Regular consumption is good for the body.
15. The quail eggs are so fragrant and delicious that you can't stop it
16. The entrance of Meimeida ribs is really delicious.
17. Braised pork ribs with quail eggs is also a must-have dish for banquets
In addition to protein, fat, and vitamins, ribs also contain a large amount of calcium phosphate, collagen, bone mucin, etc., which can provide calcium for children and the elderly. Ribs are rich in protein and fat, providing humans with high-quality protein and essential fatty acids, which can supplement the nutrients needed by the human body. In middle-aged and elderly people, the microcirculation is impaired, and the collagen in the ribs can dredge the microcirculation, thereby improving the symptoms of aging and playing an anti-aging effect.