1. Prepare the ingredients, soak the soybeans in hot water overnight until they become plump and plump
2. Cut the trotters in half, mince soaked wild pepper, mince soaked ginger, and cut green onion into sections
3. Add water, red yeast rice, pig's trotters to the pot
4. After the high heat is boiled, turn to medium heat and cook for about 15 minutes, until the skin of the trotters is colored and drain the pot.
5. Boil a frying pan to 60% heat, add the trotters and fry until the color is golden. When the moisture on the skin is dry, take it out of the pan to control the oil
6. Chop the fried pig's knuckles into small pieces, blanch them in the pot and remove them to drain
7. Heat the oil pan, add the spicy sauce (Pixian Doubanjiang)
8. Soak wild mountain pepper, soaked minced ginger, minced ginger, minced garlic, green onion and stir fry until fragrant. The color is bright red and when the steam is quick to dry
9. Pour in the broth (clear water) and cook on high heat for 30 minutes
10. Remove the residue and leave only the soup
11. Put the trotters and soup in the casserole
12. Simmer for 2 hours
13. Then add the soaked soybeans and cook for about 1 hour. Add salt, chicken powder, sugar, and sesame oil to taste before serving
1. Choose the front hooves of pigs, the meat is thicker, the tendons are strong, the bones of the back hooves are more and less meat, and it is not suitable for chopped into pieces;
2. It is not advisable to use red yeast rice to color too much, the color will become black;
3. You can also use a pressure cooker to press for 25 minutes, but the taste is not as thick as slow stewing in a casserole.