1. Scallion and cut into sections
2. Carrot hob cut
3. Sliced ginger
4. Other spices are washed and ready
5. Light soy sauce mixed
6. Cook the meat in a whole piece for 20 minutes in advance, slice the ginger slices on high heat, add spices, add the meat slices and fry
7. Stir fry with soy sauce and rock sugar
8. Add carrot and stir fry evenly
9. Add a bowl of pure water
10. Add water starch when quickly harvesting the juice, and turn off the heat to remove the juice.
1. The best way to make braised pork is to use pork belly. Two people in my family who don't eat fat meat chose hind leg meat. \n2. The spice in the dosage is indispensable, otherwise it will affect the taste of the finished product. \n3. Pay attention to the heat, don't burn it.\n4. Water starch is made by mixing 20 grams of purified water and 3 grams of corn starch.