1. Boil the ribs and rinse for later use.
2. Pour oil in the wok, add sugar, and stir-fry on low heat.
3. Stir-fry until the sugar melts and becomes sesame oil color.
4. Add the ribs and stir continuously.
5. Stir fry until the ribs are colored and cook with white wine and vinegar to remove the fishy.
6. Add five-spice powder, salt, green onion, and ginger, stir-fry evenly, and fry until fragrant.
7. Put the ribs in a pressure cooker, add dark soy sauce, salt, and hot water, and simmer for 30 minutes.
If you are avoiding sugar, you can use soy sauce instead of frying sugar.