1. Wash the rice and set aside (If you like glutinous rice, you can use glutinous rice instead)
2. Sliced bacon.
3. Boil the bamboo shoots again, cut into small pieces and set aside.
4. Stir-fry the bacon in the oil for a few minutes (I used a pressure cooker for simmering rice, so I fry it directly in the pot)
5. Add bamboo shoots, ginger and garlic and stir fry together.
6. Put in the washed rice and mix well, add salt, dark soy sauce, and seasoning with chicken essence (if you like spicy food, you can add chili)
7. Add water to the rice (similar to the usual cooking water), cover the lid and cook on high heat for 5 minutes, then turn to medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
It is better to use a casserole or pressure cooker when braising rice, but the rice stewed in a wok is not so fragrant.