1. Soak the ribs in advance, soak the bleeding water, drain the water, add cooking wine, black pepper, soy sauce, and marinate for at least half an hour. It is recommended to marinate overnight.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add the marinated ribs
3. Fry until golden on both sides
4. Add the washed and cut beans and stir fry evenly
5. Add water without any ingredients, bring to a boil on high heat, turn to medium and low heat and cook for 15 minutes
6. Wash the rice in advance, soak for 15 minutes, and drain the water
7. Pour the cooked pork ribs and beans with soup into the rice, add a spoonful of soy sauce, a spoonful of soy sauce, a spoonful of salt, and a spoonful of black pepper, and stir evenly (the amount of water is subject to the ingredients)
8. Rice cooker steaming function, the rest is left to time! It is better to treat yourself with a bowl of germ rice instead of taking great pains to match the meal. A bowl of good rice is the best choice!
The easiest way to identify germ rice can be seen from the color and germ of the rice. There is a corner (yellow dot) on the real germ rice grain, and since the seed coat and embryo are not removed, the germ rice will appear natural light yellow.