1. Chop ribs into small pieces, wash and drain for later use
2. Take a large onion, peel it, and prepare shiitake mushrooms. I use dried shiitake mushrooms, dried by myself, so they will inevitably vary in size
3. Soak the shiitake mushrooms in clean water, wash them thoroughly, and cut them into strips; cut the onions into small pieces
4. Heat oil in a pan, add the ribs and fry until browned. It will be more fragrant if you fry in advance
5. Then add onion diced and sauté on low heat until fragrant. I also like to fry it until it is slightly browned, so that its fragrance can be fully released.
6. After the onion is fragrant, add the mushrooms and stir-fry slightly, then add the light soy sauce and stir fry to evenly color
7. Add appropriate amount of water, add salt, turn to medium heat, boil and cook for about 15 minutes, pre-process the ribs, otherwise it will not be cooked together with the rice
8. Use the measuring cup that comes with T5 to measure two cups of rice. Pay attention that the rice and the cup should be flat, and it should not come out or be below the mouth of the cup.
9. After washing the rice twice, put it into the T5 liner. Be careful not to wash the rice with the liner here.
10. Pour in the cooked ribs and the soup, mix well with a rice spoon. Pay attention to the water level. I put two cups of rice, so the water level is the same as the rice 2 marked on the inner wall. It's very considerate, right? Don’t worry at all, don’t know how much water you should put
11. Put the inner pot into the iron kettle and turn on the power
12. Press the function key, select the rice type, then select the claypot rice function, and press the start key. There are many options on the panel, depending on your preference
13. After the program is over, open the lid and mix well with a rice spoon
14. The rice is so fragrant, there are even scallops around the pot
15. A bowl is definitely not enough
16. As far as weight loss is concerned, I can’t resist the temptation at all. Let’s talk about weight loss when I’m full.
1. The ribs should be pre-processed, otherwise they will not be cooked together with the rice
2. If you have red onion, it’s the best. Replace ordinary onion with red onion, it will be more fragrant
3. Onion is indispensable, it can remove the fishy and fragrant, it is the finishing touch of this dish