1. Peel the beans from fresh peas bought
2. Soak shiitake mushrooms in advance
3. Dice bacon and soak in warm water for a while
4. Blanch bamboo shoots, cut into small cubes for later use
5. Cut carrots into small cubes for later use
6. Soak soft shiitake mushrooms and cut into small cubes for later use
7. This is the prepared ingredients
8. Add some olive oil to the pot
9. Add bacon, bamboo shoots, carrots, stir fry and add some cooking wine
10. Add some salt and stir fry evenly, then serve the three dicings and set aside
11. Blanch the peas in water, add some olive oil and salt
12. Remove and drain the water for later use
13. Wash the rice in advance and set aside
14. Put the rice in the rice cooker and add some water
15. Add fried three diced
16. Start cooking button
17. When the rice is cooked, add peas and simmer for 7, 8 minutes
18. After the stew is over, stir well and serve
The peas are put in the final stew to preserve their green color!
You can add some chicken essence when you eat!
The addition of salt should be decided according to the taste of your own bacon!