by Apple Kitchen
1. Prepare ingredients. (The ratio of fragrant rice to glutinous rice is 3:1)
2. Wash glutinous rice and fragrant rice for later use.
3. Cut small sausages (without starch) into slices and set aside.
4. Put the washed rice, peas and corn in the pot.
5. Add 1.5 times the amount of water to the rice. (This is adjusted according to the water absorption of your own rice, how much do you usually use, how much you still use now)
6. Put on the small sausages.
7. Add cooking oil (I put corn oil)
8. Add salt again.
9. Activate the stewed rice function of the pot. (Either an electric rice cooker or an electric pressure cooker, just make a rice cooker as you usually do)
10. After 38 minutes, the rice was simmered.
11. Scatter the rice, mix well and serve.
1Any pot is fine, just use the pot you usually use and the water you usually cook for rice.
2 I use frozen raw peas. If they are cooked peas, you can put them in the stew when they are out of the pot. The peas will be fresher and greener.
3 You can also add other ingredients, the taste is also great.