by Sweet talk
1. Original image of ingredients
2. After washing the fragrant rice, soak for 1 hour
3. Blanch the Lamei in boiling water
4. Light soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and blanched bacon water, mix thoroughly, set aside
5. Coat the bottom of the casserole with cooking oil, pour in the soaked rice and water
6. Boil on high heat for 3-5 minutes, boil the rice until it is ripe
7. Put the blanched meat in
8. Turn to low heat, boil for 6-8 minutes, turn off the heat, continue to simmer for 15 minutes
9. The braised rice and Lap Mei, the rice absorbs the oil and aroma of Lap Mei, and at this moment, it is already spitting.
10. Take out the lapis and slice
11. The sliced cured meat and blanched green vegetables on the yard, then pour in the prepared sauce and serve.
1. For claypot rice, the first choice of rice is very important. Generally, silver rice or fragrant rice with rice oil moisturizing, slender, and moderately flexible is used.