1. Boil the ribs in boiling water and remove them for later use.
2. Heat oil in a pot, add green onion, ginger and garlic until fragrant, then add green onions and stir fry.
3. Stir-fry the ribs with boiling water.
4. Add chicken essence.
5. Add two spoons of sugar.
6. Add the right amount of cooking wine and light soy sauce and dark soy sauce.
7. Add salt, add a little more salt, because it also neutralizes the flavor with the rice.
8. Add the right amount of boiling water and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
9. Add carrots and stir fry.
10. Add straw mushrooms and stir fry.
11. Put rice for two in the rice cooker, pour the ribs into the rice cooker.
12. Press the cooking button and follow the normal rice cooker steaming time.
It is best to add water to the ribs before putting them in the rice cooker and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. I used to follow other people’s recipes without simmering, and directly put them in a rice cooker and steam them together, so that the steamed ribs are not good enough and not tasty enough.
Straw mushrooms can also be replaced with shiitake mushrooms, and potatoes can be added to the ribs. The ribs stewed rice with mushrooms is more delicious with the fragrance of the mushrooms.