1. Cut the ribs into pieces and set aside.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut into pieces for later use.
3. Cut the carrots into pieces and set aside.
4. Blanch the ribs in water, remove the blood, and wash the ribs with cold water after the water is boiled.
5. Heat the pan with cold oil, add sugar, and stir-fry the sugar color on low heat.
6. After the sugar color is good, add the blanched ribs and stir fry to make the ribs color.
7. After the ribs are evenly colored, put in boiling water so that the ribs are covered by the boiling water.
8. After the water boils, add soy sauce, dark soy sauce, edible salt, and turn off the heat.
9. Use the time to cook the ribs, you can wash the rice with a pressure cooker. After the rice is cleaned, spread the boiled ribs on top of the rice, add potatoes and carrots in turn, and put the water used to cook the ribs into the appropriate amount of rice. Then press the cooking button of the pressure cooker and wait for the rice to cook.
10. After the rice is cooked, mix all the ingredients and mix well to start eating.
1. After cooking pork ribs a few times, I found that the ribs are actually better if they are not blanched, so that the original flavor of the ribs can be maintained.
2. Potatoes and carrots should be cut to the right size. If they are too small, they will be boiled. If they are too large, they will affect the taste.
3. Water should also be put in an appropriate amount, but it can be adjusted according to the softness and hardness of each person's favorite rice.