1. Cut the ribs into sections, cook under cold water, pass the ribs with the water, add green onion and ginger and cooking wine to remove fishy. Bring to a boil and remove the water to drain.
2. Potatoes diced
3. Kidney beans cut into sections
4. Cut carrots into cubes for later use
5. Cut shiitake mushrooms into four small pieces
6. Cut the vegetables and set aside. Start the pan, add oil, rock sugar, wait for the rock sugar to melt, add ribs, green onion and ginger. Be careful of the oil, stir fry until the ribs are coated with caramel color.
7. After coloring, pour in cold water, add more ribs at the end, add appropriate amount of soy sauce, oyster sauce, bean paste, sweet noodle sauce, boil over high heat and turn to medium heat for 10 minutes.
8. Turn to medium heat, add potatoes, kidney beans, shiitake mushrooms, carrots, cover for 5 minutes.
9. Pour the above potato ribs into a rice cooker with rice, pour in all the soup, add water, and top the ribs. Appropriate amount, according to personal preference for consistency. The rice cooker can prepare fragrant rice, just like steamed rice. After the rice cooker stops automatically, simmer for another 10 minutes, the taste is excellent.