1. Start the pot and steam the sausage a little bit, cut into pieces, soak the mushrooms in advance and cut into pieces (do not pour the water for soaking the mushrooms, you can steam the rice), wash the potatoes, kidney beans, green onion and ginger and cut them.
2. Bring the pot to the heat, add an appropriate amount of vegetable oil, cook until it is ripe, and pour in the potatoes.
3. Stir-fry the potatoes until the outside is browned.
4. Pour in green onion, ginger, sausage, and shiitake mushrooms and kidney beans and stir-fry for a while.
5. Add an appropriate amount of sweet noodle sauce, dark soy sauce and salt.
6. Stir fry and color evenly.
7. Wash the rice and pour it into the rice cooker. Add the water for soaking mushrooms at 1:1.2, or 1:1.1, so that there will be crispy rice and the rice will be more chewy!
8. Pour the fried side dishes into the rice cooker and turn on the cooking mode.
9. Ah, you're done!
1. Boiled rice with shiitake mushrooms is more fragrant!
2. The potatoes are fragrant, crispy on the outside and tender on the inside!