1. Shell the spring bamboo shoots, wash and cut into pieces.
2. Prepare chopped green onion and rock sugar.
3. Boil water in a pot, add bamboo shoots for a few minutes and then pick up.
4. Add oil in a hot pan, add rock sugar when the oil is warm, and stir-fry into a caramel color. The oil is slightly more than usual for cooking, but it can be slightly less than mine. I accidentally put more.
5. Add the bamboo shoots and stir fry until they are stained with sugar.
6. Add appropriate amount of soy sauce and water. After the water is boiled, simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes to basically collect the juice. You can taste it before it is out of the pot. If you think it is not salty enough, you can add some salt. If it is enough, you don't need to add it. Sprinkle some chopped green onion after serving.