1. The main ingredients are as shown in the picture, such as spring bamboo shoots (thunder bamboo shoots), delicious fresh oyster sauce, and natural original soy sauce.
2. Lei Sun peel off the skin and smooth the surface
3. Cut diagonally into slices
4. After blanching in boiling water, soak in cold water for 2~3 hours to prevent the bamboo shoots from tingling and affecting the taste.
5. Cut the right amount of pork belly, it’s okay to have more fat, because bamboo shoots are a “oily” ingredient
6. Stir out the lard on a medium and small fire, and the pork becomes firm and elastic
7. Add the prepared spring bamboo shoots
8. Add two spoons of soy sauce to follow the natural brewing
9. Increase the flavor and color of the sauce
10. Two spoons of flavored fresh oyster sauce
11. Make the braised bamboo shoots fresher and brighter
12. Add a little more salt
13. Appropriate amount of white sugar, stir-fry evenly, simmer for 5 minutes
14. The braised spring bamboo shoots are ready~
The bamboo shoots spring up after the rain, eat fresh at the right time, and the bamboo shoots are braised in oil~