1. Prepare a tilapia and wash it.
2. Add salt, ginger, garlic, raw pepper and cooking wine.
3. Add some red pickled peppers, mix well and marinate.
4. Heat oil in a pan.
5. Add fish meat.
6. Put some pepper and fry on both sides.
7. Add ingredients.
8. Add half a bowl of water and cook over medium heat.
9. Season with chicken essence and cook.
10. Serve and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
1. Add salt to the fish in advance, marinate it with ginger and cooking wine to remove the fishy smell and make it more delicious.
2. Add a little soy sauce to the braised stew, and a little green pepper to make it more delicious and appetizing.
3. Don't turn it hard when cooking, so as not to spoil the fish.