1. Cut the tofu into triangle pieces and set aside.
2. Use kitchen paper to absorb the surface water of the tofu, and fry the tofu at 50% oil temperature.
3. Fry until golden on both sides, remove the oil control.
4. Soak the fungus in warm water and set aside.
5. Cut green and red peppers into small pieces, wash the Xiuzhen mushrooms and set aside.
6. Pour a small bowl of water from the pot, add a little water, starch, and bring to a boil.
7. Add a spoonful of bean paste.
8. Add the fungus and stir fry.
9. Pour in the green and red pepper cubes, Xiuzhen mushrooms, and continue to stir fry.
10. Pour in the oily, light soy sauce, a little salt, and stir fry the chicken essence.
11. Lift the pot and serve it on the plate.