1. These are all ingredients, prepare in advance
2. Preparation: Scrape off the scales of yellow croaker, clean the internal organs, cut diagonally on both sides of the fish body; slice ginger, slice green onion, and mince garlic
3. Marinating: Use cooking wine with knotted shallots, ginger slices and 1/2 tablespoon of sauce, evenly spread the fish body, marinate for 10 minutes
4. Frying: Heat the oil in a hot pan to 80%, add the drained yellow croaker, fry slowly on low heat until golden on both sides, set aside for oil control
5. Seasoning: Put in another pot of cold oil, add green onion, ginger, garlic, sauté fragrant, add yellow croaker, pour 2 spoons of sauce and half a bowl of water
6. Cooking: Bring to a boil on medium heat and turn to low heat, cover and simmer until the soup bottoms out, pour in water starch to thicken the soup and cover the fish body
7. Finish: Turn off the heat and put the fish on a plate, pour the remaining soup on the fish, then serve
1. It is best to heat the pan for frying fish to 80% in advance, that is, the oil is slightly smoky. In addition, the water on the fish must be wiped off before the pan.
2. When frying the fish, be sure to use a low fire, don't turn over in a hurry, wait until one side is fully fried, then turn it over, about 8-10 minutes per side;
3. When braising the fish, try to fill the body with the water as much as possible. Boil it for a while until the bottom of the pot is left, and then boil it to thicken it quickly.