1. Pour flour and corn flour into a bowl, add a teaspoon of salt, and stir while adding water, being careful not to be too thin. Because you need to add eggs, stir the batter until it is thick and thin, a little thicker, then beat in the eggs and continue to stir until the flour has no mass. Add chopped onion and radish.
2. Wash the vegetables and slice the tomatoes. Defrost the bacon. (You can defrost the bacon you bought at a time, roll it up with two pieces of plastic wrap, and roll it up. This way, the defrosting speed will drip quickly each time.) I used grilled meat.
3. Brush the bottom of the pan with a layer of oil on medium heat. When the pan is hot, pour the batter and shake evenly while holding the pan. Shake as round and thin as possible. It is too thick to roll easily. Fry for two minutes on each side. Out of the pan, continue to fry the bacon, this is not pictured.
4. Put a layer of lettuce, then meat, tomatoes,
5. Squeeze the salad dressing, or tomato sauce, evenly on top.
6. With a glass of milk, the breakfast cake has meat, eggs, vegetables, and whole grains. perfect.
The batter is a bit more worrying, but it is not the kind of dough. The nonstick pan is very intimate. The cornmeal can be left on or off, it will stick to the pan if you put too much.