1. Soak the rice and glutinous rice in water for 6-8 hours in advance. Peel and wash broad beans.
2. Cut the ham into small cubes and separate the fat and thin pieces.
3. Heat the oil in the pot and add the fat ham until fragrant.
4. Add lean and broad beans and stir fry for a while.
5. Then pour the soaked rice, add salt and oyster sauce to taste, put it in a rice cooker, add water (less than usual when cooking rice), turn on the cooking mode, and cook it.
When cooking rice, add a little less water, just after a little bit of rice is enough.