1. Break the broccoli into small flowers and wash thoroughly.
2. Cut the garlic into minced garlic.
3. Dice the onion.
4. Pour a little oil in the pan, and sauté the minced garlic and onion when the oil is hot.
5. Fry the onion until transparent, add the broccoli and stir fry for a minute.
6. All the fried ingredients are transferred to the wall breaker, and a large bowl of water is added to make broccoli syrup.
7. In another pot, without oil, add flour and fry until slightly yellowed.
8. Pour the beaten broccoli syrup into the flour and stir fry evenly.
9. Pour the cream.
10. Add salt and pepper to taste, boil and cook for two more minutes, and cook until the soup thickens.
When frying the flour, stir-fry on a low heat, as the heat is high and it will be easy to mash.