1. Put flour, yeast, and water in a container.
2. Knead into a smooth dough, cover with plastic wrap and place in a warm place
3. The butter softens. Add flour.
4. Knead into shortbread dough and set aside.
5. Add brown sugar to flour
6. Tune into the filling.
7. After the dough is cooked, take out the dough to exhaust.
8. Roll the kneaded dough into a cake shape and wrap the shortbread.
9. Place it mouth down.
10. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin.
11. Roll it up from one end and roll it into a strip.
12. Cut into egg-sized pasta seeds.
13. Roll into a palm-sized dough.
14. Put the brown sugar filling and pinch the mouth.
15. With the mouth facing down, roll it gently with a rolling pin, and roll it out into a pie slightly larger than the palm of your hand, being careful not to break it.
16. Brush a layer of sugar water on the top, glue the white sesame seeds, and roll them in with a rolling pin, so that the sesame seeds will not fall off so easily.
17. Complete all the work in turn.
18. The upper and lower tubes of the oven are preheated at 170 degrees.
19. Put the brown sugar pie in the middle of the preheated oven.
20. Bake at 170°C for 20-22 minutes.
21. After baking, the brown sugar cakes can be dried a little bit.
1. The brown sugar filling and flour are added to increase the consistency of the brown sugar and prevent the brown sugar from flowing out.
2. If there is no lard, you can use the same amount of cooking oil instead.
3. If the coloring is not satisfactory, you can take it out and put it on the upper layer and continue to bake for 5 minutes.