1. Preheat the oven to 200C, slice the baguette about 1.5cm thick, and brush with olive oil on one side. The smeared side is facing up, put in the top layer of the oven for 5 minutes or put olive oil in the pan, and fry the baguette slices on both sides for 3-4 minutes. It's more fragrant
2. Peel and stalk tomatoes, diced, stir in garlic, balsamic vinegar, a spoonful of olive oil, some crushed basil leaves, salt, and crushed black pepper
3. After the bread is baked, the spread side is up, and the diced tomatoes are evenly stacked. The better way of eating is that the amount of butter is very small, but it can achieve the crispy outside and soft taste of garlic bread.
1. Butter can be replaced with olive oil
2. The ingredients on the bread slices can also be changed according to preferences
3. Put it for a few minutes after it is done, and it will be more delicious when the tomato juice and the bread blend