1. First, mix the soba noodles with warm water and put them in a bowl to wake up for 20 minutes.
2. Prepare half a horned melon and a small piece of carrot.
3. Prepare two eggs.
4. Wash and chop coriander.
5. Chopped green onions.
6. After the eggs are broken up, stir the pieces and fry them until cooked.
7. Cut the squash and carrots separately, marinate in salt for 15 minutes, then dry the water and put them in a pot.
8. Put the eggs, squash, chopped green onion, thirteen spices, ginger powder, and a little salt light soy sauce.
9. Finally, add an appropriate amount of Xiangqi sauce and mix well.
10. Pull up the awake dough with the same size agent, then roll out the crust and put the filling in the center.
11. Squeeze it tightly like a bun and roll it upside down into a cake.
12. Heat a pan with a little oil and put the cake in it.
13. It is good to make golden on both sides.
14. carry out.