1. Prepare the ingredients, and then weigh out the required amount
2. The peanuts are pressed into bean-sized particles, and the cushion of sesame seeds will not be too bad. You can roast the peanuts for a few minutes first, and don’t roast them too old.
3. Take a clean bowl, add all-purpose flour, salt and pepper and mix well
4. Add chopped peanuts and sesame seeds and mix well
5. Add sugar and mix
6. Add corn oil and invert syrup, baking soda
7. Chicken pie step 77. Add 2 pieces of southern milk and 5 grams of southern milk
8. Press the southern milk into pieces and mix it a little bit
9. Add the ice meat marinated in advance (the ice meat is the fat part of the pig, cut into the size of peanuts, add a proper amount of high white wine and sugar to the finished product for about 20 days)
10. Put on disposable gloves and mix all the ingredients evenly
11. Take 15 grams of dough and round it
12. Use the friction of the palm of your hand to press the dough into a 0.3mm thick biscuit, the size is 3-4 finger widths, the preheated oven is heated to 110 degrees, and the lower heat is 170 degrees.
13. All the biscuit bases are prepared and placed in a baking tray lined with greased paper
14. Put the baking tray on the bottom of the oven (the middle level of other ovens), heat up to 110 degrees, lower the heat to 170 degrees and bake for 5 minutes. If you like dark colors, you can turn the heat to 130 degrees
15. After the biscuits are basically shaped, take out and brush with a thin layer of egg liquid (you can also brush before entering the oven, but the color will be darker)
16. Put it back in the oven and continue to heat up to 110 degrees, lower the heat to 170 degrees and bake for 20-25 minutes, and simmer for 10 minutes before taking it out.
17. Chicken cakes are of salty and sweet taste, heavy oil and heavy sugar, can be served with a pot of tea to relieve greasiness
1. The ice meat used in the chicken pie is the fat part of the pig, cut the size of peanuts, add an appropriate amount of high white wine and white sugar to marinate the finished product for about 20 days after simmering in water
2. The placement position, temperature and time of the bakeware can be flexibly adjusted according to their respective usage conditions
3. If you like a darker color, you can add a little more southern milk