1. Pour the invert syrup into a container, add liquid water, and stir well.
2. Add peanut oil A several times.
3. After mixing well, add the oil and stir until all the peanut oil is finished and stir until the syrup and oil are evenly mixed.
4. Sift the mooncake powder, pour it on the mixed sugar and oil, and add the milk powder.
5. Mix well, knead into a dough, wrap it in a fresh-keeping bag and let it stand for 2 hours.
6. Pour the sugar into the water and stir until it melts.
7. Add salt, peanut oil B, sugar rose, white wine, five kernels, powders, stir evenly, mix into a dough and serve as a five kernel filling.
8. Divide the filling into pieces, each weighing 35 grams, and knead into round balls.
9. The pasted dough is pulled into a single small agent weighing 15 grams, dipped in a little flour, and pressed into a round crust on the palm of the palm.
10. Place the filling on the pie crust and place it on the mouth of the right hand. The thumb and index finger of the right hand gently push the crust up.
11. Push until it completely covers the filling, press to close the seal, and then gently push even the uneven thickness.
12. Pat some flour evenly on the pie ball.
13. Put a tarp on the baking pan, put the cake ball in the moon cake mold, and press down firmly on the tin foil. Lift the moon cake mold and press it again to push the moon cake straight onto the tarp.
14. Spray some water on the surface of the mooncakes and put them in the middle layer of the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 22 minutes.
15. Mix the egg yolk and egg white together to form egg yolk water. After baking for 5 minutes, take out the baking tray and brush some egg yolk water on the surface of the mooncake.
16. Put it in the oven and bake until evenly colored. Take it out and let it cool and put it in a sealed container. It can be eaten after returning to the oil.
1. If you can't buy cooked five-core ingredients, you can put the dried fruits in the oven and bake them at 160 degrees for about 5-8 minutes, and you can bake them out. After cooling, put the peanut kernels into a fresh-keeping bag and use a rolling pin to roll them into small pieces, and break the walnut kernels into small pieces. The heating in the small oven will be uneven. You can also use the frying spoon without oil, and put the five-nut ingredients directly into the stir-fry until cooked.
2. The flour and glutinous rice flour should also be fried in advance and let cool before use. Don't put oil, stir and fry on low heat until the color turns yellow, and there is no raw noodle flavor when you taste it.
3. It is inevitable to bake things in a small household oven with uneven color. You can take out the baked evenly after the first pot, change the position of the lightly colored or unevenly colored, and bake for a while until the color is uniform. The baking time and temperature are adjusted according to the temperament of the oven.
4. Due to the different hygroscopicity of the flour when making the five-core filling, the cooked flour and cake powder can be fried more during frying, and the filling should be added or subtracted as appropriate when mixing the filling. The filling should not be too thin, otherwise it will not be easy to form a dough and bake. Large water content can easily cause moon cakes to crack.
5. Adjust the dosage according to how much you want to do.