1. The salted egg yolk is soaked in vegetable oil for more than half an hour. I didn’t use the oven to bake it. I took it out of the oil when I needed it.
2. Mix the salad oil, invert syrup and liquid soap evenly
3. Add flour, knead into a dough, let stand for half an hour
4. Weigh half an egg yolk and 35 grams of red bean paste. Wrap the egg yolk with red bean paste
5. Make all the red bean paste and egg yolk filling one by one
6. The mooncake crust is also divided into 15 grams each
7. Flatten each pie crust and add a filling
8. Slowly push up the crust and close the mouth
9. Roll the wrapped moon cake dough in the fried glutinous rice flour
10. Use the moon cake mold to press out the moon cake blank
11. Place the mooncakes on the baking tray and spray some water
12. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 5 minutes, set the shape, take it out and cool it slightly, brush the egg mixture, and bake it in the oven for about 15 minutes after the brush is finished. The mooncakes just out of the oven are very hard, and they won’t be delicious until after a day or two of oil return.
1. It is best to wear disposable gloves when filling stuffing. It is more difficult and requires more practice;
2. Do not brush too much egg liquid, just a thin layer.