1. Clean the casserole, blow dry the water, and brush a layer of oil on the bottom. Pour in the silk seedlings soaked in advance, add a spoon of oil and stir. The water is half a knuckle above the surface of the rice. Soak the silk seedlings for 40 minutes in advance.
2. Put the casserole on the fire and boil on high heat. The black music casserole has good thermal conductivity, and the fire can be adjusted to the minimum when it is about to boil.
3. Sliced sausage for later use
4. Cucumbers can also be cut into diamond-shaped slices. Vegetables can also be used. Cucumbers are fragrant. It is also a good choice to add claypot rice.
5. Cook until there is no water in the rice, add the sausage when there are some holes, and continue to simmer for two minutes on low heat
6. Beat in two eggs, close the lid and simmer for 3 minutes.
7. Put the cucumbers, drizzle with the sauce, turn off the heat and simmer for 5 minutes with the remaining heat.
8. Open the lid, sprinkle with chopped green onions, and the fragrant claypot rice is ready to be eaten!