1. Soak the mushrooms softly.
2. Cut small dices.
3. The dried shrimps are soaked softly.
5. Dice the sausage and bacon.
6. Dice the taro.
7. Heat up a wok and fry the mushrooms until they are fragrant.
8. Stir fry with sausage, bacon, shrimp and rice.
9. Stir-fry until the bacon and sausage are out of oil.
10. Put out about half of the bowl and set aside.
11. Add the taro and stir fry.
12. Add 800 grams of water and cook. (The amount of water has just passed the taro.)
13. Cook until the taro is cooked through, season with salt, sugar, chicken powder and pepper.
14. Add 650 g of water to the glutinous rice noodles and mix until there are no particles.
15. Slowly pour the taro ingredients and turn off the heat.
16. Stir-fry quickly while it is hot and mix evenly to form a paste.
17. Put the batter into the cake bowl and press it smoothly with a spatula. (I am a 10-inch cake pan.)
18. Sprinkle the reserved dried dried shiitake mushrooms on the surface and press it slightly with your hands.
19. Make a little more batter and fill it in a bowl. (So 11 or 12 inch cake pots are suitable for this amount.)
20. Boil water into the pot and steam for 50 minutes.
21. Chopped green onions.
22. It's steamed. (After steaming, there will be water in the cake bowl, just dump it.)
23. Sprinkle chopped green onions while it's hot.
24. Let cool.
25. Cut into pieces.