1. Wash and peel the carrots and cut into thin strips.
2. The juicer chooses a harder fruit gear. That’s right. This surprises me. This juicer has this feature. It can squeeze no matter whether it is soft or hard. It breaks through the previous juicer that can only squeeze hard fruits The limitation of this recipe is to test the hard fruit stalls first.
3. Start the juice machine and put the carrot sticks into the machine from the feeding port.
4. Some carrot sticks that can’t go down can be pushed down with a push rod.
5. The juice machine at work, the juice residue begins to separate.
6. After squeezing the juice, pull down on the juice outlet stopper, all the carrot juice will flow into the juice cup, and don’t throw the carrot residue away. Set aside.
7. 10 shrimps, shell and head removed.
8. Open the back and remove the shrimp intestines.
9. Cut the meat into small pieces and chop with some ginger.
10. Half of the shrimp is chopped into shrimp paste and mixed with the meat, and the other half is reserved and cut into pieces, so that when you eat, you will get chunky shrimp meat.
11. Put the minced meat, carrot residue and shrimp cubes in a basin.
12. Add chopped green onions.
13. Add seasoning and adjust the seasoning according to your own taste. Try not to use soy sauce. The color is too heavy. The skin of the shrimp dumplings is relatively thin, and the color that comes out is not good.
14. Mix everything well and the filling is ready.
15. 100 grams of orange powder, 150 grams of flour, add a little salt, and 140 grams of carrot juice. The more orange powder, the brighter the skin of the shrimp dumplings. However, the less gluten, the more difficult it is to roll the skin, and it will break easily. I think this ratio is easier to operate.
16. I use chopsticks to stir it into a flocculent shape. I don't like to knead the noodles with my hands again. It will make my hands sticky, which is particularly uncomfortable.
17. Knead the dough by hand, it is best to proof it for a while, and cover it with plastic wrap, otherwise the surface will dry. I also live a white dough at the same time.
18. Roll the dough into strips and cut them into appropriate sizes.
19. Press down the agent.
20. Roll into a thin dumpling wrapper. The red one in the middle is rolled out with white dough, and the red dough is wrapped in it, and the other is the red and white dough and knead it together. It's all very simple.
21. Take a dumpling wrapper and wrap it with a suitable amount of filling. If the amount is not enough, put a little less filling, and it will be a good wrap.
22. Wrapped shrimp dumplings.
23. All packaged, it looks spectacular and beautiful.
24. Put the grate in the steamer, put gauze under it, and arrange all the dumplings on the gauze.
25. After the steamer is steamed, steam for another 8 to 10 minutes.
26. The steamed shrimp dumplings are more beautiful in color.
1. Adjust the flavor of the filling according to your own taste.
2. The kneaded dough must be proofed for a while, and salt is added for better operation.
3. When making, the dough must be covered with moist gauze at all times, otherwise the surface will dry and it will be impossible to operate.