1. Prepare ingredients: rice, carrots, potatoes, ribs, garlic, green onions
2. Wash the rice and drain the water. Rinse the ribs and control the moisture
3. Carrots and potatoes cut into small pieces, garlic slices, white onion shredded, green onion leaves and chopped green onions
4. Heat oil in a pot, add garlic slices and green onion, and fry for a fragrance
6. Put the dried pork ribs into the pot and fry until white
7. Add bean paste, a little dark soy sauce, and stir-fry evenly
8. Add carrots and diced potatoes
9. Pour the rice into the pot and stir fry evenly
10. Pour all the ingredients into the rice cooker, add water to submerge the ingredients
11. Choose standard cook
12. After the ribs rice is cooked, pour the chopped green onion and mix well.
I put a lot of soy sauce, so I didn't add salt.