1. Put flour in the cooking bowl.
2. Add an appropriate amount of water and stir to form a thick paste.
3. Add an egg and mix well again.
4. Add salt, chopped carrots and chopped green onion, and stir well.
5. Brush a thin layer of peanut oil on a non-stick pan, scoop the batter into the pan with a spoon, and shake the pan to flatten the batter.
6. After the bottom is set, you can turn it over and fry for a while.
7. Brush with a layer of bean paste after it is out of the pan.
1. If you like thin cakes, make the batter thinner; if you like thicker cakes, make the batter thicker.
2. Use low heat before putting in the batter. After the batter is flattened, it can be adjusted to medium-high heat.
3. If you like spicy food, you can add another layer of chili sauce.