1. The viscera of the native chicken is removed, cleaned, and cut into large pieces. Because the local chicken I bought is relatively large, I only used half of it this time.
2. The casserole is cleaned, and the washed chicken nuggets and shiitake mushrooms are put in.
3. Add water until the casserole is 80% full. The water cannot be completely full, or it will overflow after a little boiling.
4. Add a spoonful of cooking wine.
5. Add a tablespoon of white vinegar. The addition of white vinegar can make the chicken meat tender.
6. Add sliced ginger.
7. Add a small amount of peppercorns and fennel.
8. Add a small amount of American ginseng slices.
9. Put two pieces of shallots. Slowly simmer for an hour and a half.
10. Add appropriate amount of salt and continue to simmer for half an hour.
11. The delicious chicken soup with crispy meat and rich soup is ready to be stewed.
1. Add appropriate amount of white vinegar to make the chicken taste more delicate and tender.
2. Do not add salt too early, otherwise the meat will feel very raw.
3. The soup pot must be simmered slowly over a small fire, not in a hurry.