1. Wash the rice in advance and soak in clean water for about ten minutes
2. When soaking rice, cut all kinds of vegetables
3. Thinly sliced bacon
4. Pick out the fatter bacon and slowly refine the excess oil paper on low heat
5. Pour in the other bacon and stir fry together
6. Pour all the vegetables in
7. Stir fry until broken
8. Sprinkle some salt
9. Stir-fry evenly, ready for use
10. Spread oil evenly in the taji pot
11. Pour the rice into the Taji pot and put an appropriate amount of water
12. Put the lid on and bring to a boil
13. Soon, the rice will start
14. Put the fried dishes on the rice
15. Cover the pot and simmer slowly over low heat.
1. Taji pot can lock the moisture very well, so when braising rice, put a little less water than ordinary pots.
2. If you are not in a hurry, turn the heat down a bit, and the cooked rice will taste better!