1. Cat's claw marshmallow 40-component formula: 1 egg white, 47 grams of caster sugar (white caster sugar is recommended, the color will be whiter), 3-4 drops of lemon juice, 1 piece of fish film (also available Change to 5 grams of fish gelatin powder), water syrup also make malt syrup 47 grams (have moisturizing effect, if not, you can change to 40 grams of fine sugar), 21 grams of water, 1 bag of starch, a little bit of pigment or toner
2. It’s very important to prepare beforehand. Put a bag of starch in a pan and fry it. Pay attention to it. Don’t fry it when it is cooked. Don’t change the color. Use a low heat and keep turning it. It’s a bit tired. PS: If you have an oven, put the starch in it. Put it in the oven at 90 degrees and bake for about 40 minutes. This will not change color easily. This bag of starch will not be used up, but it is not wasted. You can cook after using it; find a suitable large plate, I use macarons The baking tray should be a bit darker, and the starch should be spread flat into the baking tray
3. Use the big end of the egg to make round pits on the starch. Press twice in the same position to make it firmer.
4. Soak the fish film in clean water
5. 10 grams of caster sugar is taken out of 47 grams, and 10 grams of caster sugar and lemon juice are added to the egg white
6. Send at a medium speed to a straight hook when lifted (hard/dry hair)
7. Put the remaining 37 grams of caster sugar, water syrup and water in a small pot, cook to about 118 degrees, simmer until slightly thick, remove from heat
8. Immediately add the soaked and drained fish gelatin, and stir until completely melted
9. Add the isinglass solution to the beaten egg whites, and beat at high speed until clear lines are visible
10. In the end it was probably in this state. It was very, very soft. I really wanted the touch of marshmallows. It felt like there was no solid marshmallow
11. Put the 4/5 marshmallow syrup into the piping bag and seal it, and add a little bit of toner to the remaining 1/5 marshmallow syrup. I used macaron natural color powder, turn it into pink, and put it in the piping bag and seal it.
12. Cut a mouth into the piping bag, and squeeze small balls on the starch pits. The sharp corners can be smoothed with a little bit of water with your fingers. In fact, it doesn’t matter if you don’t smooth them. There are pink cat's claws on it.
13. Using pink marshmallow syrup, cut a small mouth, draw an inverted heart on the ball, and click four small round claws
14. Cover the marshmallows with the starch on the side
15. Put it in the powder sieve, sift out the starch, and the marshmallows will shake and be born.
16. After it is completely dried, use a small brush to remove the excess starch. Don't worry about this step. Be sure to wait for the marshmallows to dry overnight.
17. The freshly made marshmallows are very soft and delicious. Please keep them tightly sealed. After eating within two days, the marshmallows will lose their taste if they lose water for more than two days. They are not delicious. You can put them in coffee or hot cocoa. Slow melting is delicious
1. Regarding the shape of cat's paw marshmallow, if the marshmallow syrup is too hard, the small paws will be sharper, which will affect the appearance;
2. My little claws have slightly sharp corners. After the proficiency, you can try to make the meringue frosting not so hard to make the syrup more fluid. Such little claws will not have sharp corners. It is recommended to be proficient Improve the method again.