1. Wash the celery leaves
2. Boil water in the pot
3. Blanch the cleaned celery leaves with hot water
4. Soak the blanched celery leaves in a basin of cold water for a while and let it cool completely.
5. Chop the blanched celery leaves
6. Beat 2 eggs and celery leaves, put a little noodles, add a little salt and stir evenly, put them in the pan and bake them into cakes
7. Put oil in the pot and put the egg liquid
8. The two sides are baked into golden celery leaf omelet and it is ready to be baked
9. Put the baked celery leaf omelet on a plate
10. The baked celery leaf omelet is ready, let’s eat it
Wash the celery leaves and blanch them in water, soak them in a basin of cold water. Take them dry, chop and beat 2 eggs, stir evenly, and sear them in a hot oil pan until golden brown on both sides.