1. Change the chicken wings to a knife, add 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, a little salt, and marinate for 30 minutes
2. Carrots, onions, potatoes, green peppers, diced and set aside
3. Adjust the sauce: 2 spoons of soybean paste, 2 spoons of oyster sauce, 2 spoons of light soy sauce, 1 spoon of dark soy sauce, 2 spoons of ketchup, 1 spoon of honey, 1 spoon of starch, mix well
4. Pour oil in the pot, add the side dishes, add 2 tablespoons of Orleans marinade and mix well
5. Spread chicken wings, cover and simmer for 8 minutes
6. Pour in the sauce, continue to simmer for 12 minutes, and finally open the lid and sprinkle an appropriate amount of green and red pepper rings and celery leaves.