1. Soak the rice in water for one hour in advance, apply a layer of oil in the clay pot, put it in the clay pot, and select the 5th gear to cook for about 10 minutes.
2. Take half a slice of old bacon, slice 2 slices of sausage, and cut a few celery leaves
3. When the rice water is bubbling and quickly harvesting dry, spread the bacon and sausage, and select the first level of the fire power adjustment button of the Vantage programmable stove to simmer for about 13 minutes. The time can increase or decrease according to the amount of rice
4. When the rice is stuffed, pour a circle of oil along the side of the pot, tilt the pot 45 degrees, and rotate it in turn to produce crispy rice
5. How to mix juice: 1 part light soy sauce + 2 parts oyster sauce + 1 tsp sugar + appropriate amount of sesame oil
6. When the rice is stuffy and cooked, turn off the heat and bake for another 10 minutes. Boil the celery leaves in boiling water for about 20 seconds and put them in a clay pot. Cover with sliced tomatoes, pour in the sauce and stir evenly
1. The traditional method is to use lard, which tastes better.
2. The ratio of rice to water is 1:1.5.