1. Wash vegetables and shred, and cut ginger into foam.
2. Cut seaweed into strips and parsley into sections. Wash the eggs.
3. Mix the bowl of juice: add vinegar, light soy sauce, salt, and chicken essence to a bowl, mix thoroughly, and pour sesame oil.
4. Mix the noodles with cold water into small lumps.
5. Add 2000 ml of water to the pot, add salt ginger and carrots to a boil. Add zucchini and celery leaves after boiling.
6. After boiling again, pour the gnocchi and stir evenly.
7. After boiling, cook for 3 minutes, beat the egg into a small mouth, and slowly drop it into the pot.
8. After boiling, add pepper, pour the juice into a bowl and stir well.
9. Put it into a bowl, add seaweed and coriander.
A quick and easy nutritious breakfast. Mix it with warm water if you like soft lump, and cold water if you like hard lump. The water must be added little by little and mix in one direction, otherwise it will fail to stick together.