1. Prepare ingredients: Cut celery into small pieces diagonally.
2. Blanch the celery.
3. Shred the chicken and marinate with cooking wine, pepper, salt and cornstarch.
4. Heat the pan with cold oil, add the shredded chicken and fry quickly.
5. Stir-fry until the chicken shreds change color and come out of the pan for later use.
6. Add the base oil, add green onions, ginger, garlic, pepper powder, and tomato cubes, and fry them to create a fragrance.
7. Add celery and stir fry.
8. Add chicken shreds and stir fry.
9. Add soy sauce, salt, chicken powder and stir fry out of the pot.
When blanching the celery, put a little salt and oil, the color is more beautiful.