1. Prepare potatoes, corn, whipped cream, and shredded cheese.
2. Cut the potatoes into small pieces.
3. Put potatoes and corn in a steamer and steam for 15-20 minutes.
4. Put the steamed potatoes in a large bowl.
5. Add 30ml whipped cream.
6. Add a small amount of salt.
7. Add a small amount of black pepper.
8. Use a spoon to press the potatoes into mashed potatoes.
9. Add the steamed corn kernels.
10. Stir the mashed potatoes evenly.
11. Put the mashed potatoes in a baking bowl.
12. Sprinkle a thick layer of grated cheese.
13. The surface is dotted with some corn kernels.
14. Put the baking tray in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 12 minutes.
15. A bowl of creamy cheese baked corn mashed potatoes is on the table! Look at this attractive drawing, it's hard to eat.
The chef cooks black pepper with salty fragrant taste. If you like sweet taste, you can put condensed milk, white sugar and the like.