1. Dice carrots and onions
2. Heat the pan, pour the egg mixture into the scrambled eggs, put the scrambled eggs in the bowl and set aside. Add oil to the pan and heat it up, add onions and fry for a while, then add carrots and fry with a little salt. When the onion scent comes out, pour in the previously scrambled eggs and stir fry for a while. (You can sprinkle a little black pepper to taste)
3. Pour in the rice and stir fry (there is a trick to make the rice more beautiful in color. You can pour a little egg liquid and stir the white rice before putting it in the pan. The fried rice will look brighter in color~)
4. After the fried rice was out of the pot, I found beef on the table, so I cut a little beef~
5. When I couldn’t find the right tableware, I took a pizza tray to serve the meal~ The cheese pieces I bought online before turned into cheese pieces when they were delivered. I chopped the cheese and sprinkled it on the rice (mainly depending on my personal preference. , You can sprinkle a little more^_^) ps: At this time, you can preheat the oven at 120 degrees for 3-5 minutes.
6. After preheating the oven, 150 degrees for 10 minutes.
7. After 10 minutes of baking, I bake it for another 3 minutes and put it in the oven for a few minutes. When it came out, the cheese was a little dry. It seems that the time advantage has been long~
8. Fragrant cheese baked rice with a bowl of Hali soup~