1. Cut carrots, onions, and red peppers into equal pieces
2. Peel and cut potatoes...
3. Slice the chicken with tender meat powder and salt. spare
4. Let the carrots simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Boil the potatoes for 5 minutes. You can stew faster later. Cook and remove for later use.
6. Heat the pan and drain the oil. Put the red pepper and onion in a pot and stir fragrant. Add chicken. Fry one piece for 2 minutes. Add boiled potatoes and carrots.
7. Adding water is about the same as the dishes. Add salt and curry powder. Cook for 15 minutes
8. The potatoes and carrots are cooked.